Helping You Change Your Food Story One Good Choice At A Time
What if you could make lifestyle changes that allow you to achieve your goals while focusing on balance, moderation, and a healthy relationship with food? What if you could eat all of your favorite foods and still reach your goals?
If you have ever heard the term “macro,” you might be wondering what it is all about. “Counting macros” has gained in popularity in the nutrition world as a way of helping people dial in their food choices and get results.
So what are macros anyway? Macros is short for “macronutrients,” which are what makes up the calorie content of food. There are three categories of macros: carbohydrates, protein, and fat. Getting the right amount of these nutrients will help you reach your goals, whether it’s losing weight, building muscle, and so on.
FitFlex Nutrition Online Macro Coaching
We provide a personalized nutrition coaching program designed for you and the goals you want to achieve. The flexibility of this plan provides long-term success because it is a sustainable lifestyle. You can eat the foods you love, as long as you hit your carbohydrate, protein, and fat—your macronutrient—targets.
What You Get
- Personal Plan – A nutrition plan that is designed especially for you.
- Accountability – One-on-one online macro coaching to help you stay accountable.
- Mentorship – A coach who will guide you every step of the way.
- Strategies – Tools for success in the real world, including eating out and social situations.
- Guidance – Focus on what you can eat and not what you can’t.
- Growth – Ongoing lessons to teach you about macro counting, flexible dieting, and healthy food habits.
- Support – Quick responses from coaches when you have questions about a diet counting macros.
- Community – Access to our members-only Facebook page for discussions on nutrition coaching, flexible dieting, and more.
Who Should Sign Up for FitFlex Nutrition?
Anyone who has tried to lose weight in the past but was not successful. Anyone who is ready to improve their habits and change their relationship with food. Anyone who wants to follow a macronutrient diet for weight loss. Anyone who is looking to increase their endurance and strength, and improve their body composition for competitions—or just for life.
What Is Flexible Eating?
Flexible eating, or flexible dieting, is not just another weight loss program you will try—and fail. With flexible eating, you will change your habits and lifestyle—and you can be successful. Many people have issues with food. Some people overeat, while others under-eat. Others wonder just how many carbs and protein they should eat in a day. Traditional diets are all about deprivation. With flexible eating, no food is off limits. Anything can fit into your macros (in moderation)!
Why Do You Need a Coach?
You might be thinking that it would be pretty easy to just get your macros calculated—and run with the program. If you are the kind of person who is extremely self-motivated, that might work. But nothing beats having a coach for accountability. A coach will also provide you with the support necessary to ensure your success. We are available to you via text or email.
We’d love to have you become part of the FitFlex Family! You don’t need to do this alone!