What if you could make lifestyle changes that allow you to achieve your goals while focusing on balance, moderation and a healthy relationship with food?
FitFlex Nutrition Online Macro Coaching
We provide a personalized nutrition coaching program designed for you and the goals you want to achieve. The flexibility of this plan provides long-term success because you can eat the foods you love, as long as you hit your carbohydrate, protein, and fat targets.
What You Get
- Personal Plan – An eating plan that is designed especially for YOU
- Accountability – One-on-one individual coaching to help you stay accountable
- Mentorship – A coach that will guide you every step of the way
- Strategies – Tools for success in the real world, including eating out and social situations
- Healthy Eating – Focus on what you CAN eat and not what you CAN’T
- Performance – Balanced nutrition so that you stay energized whether you are at home, work or at the gym
- Growth – Ongoing lessons to teach you about flexible dieting and healthy food habits
- Support – Quick responses from coaches with your questions/concerns
- Community – Access to our members only FaceBook page
Who Should Sign Up for FitFlex Nutrition?
Anyone who has tried to lose weight in the past but was not successful. Anyone who is ready to improve their habits and change their relationship with food. Anyone who wants to follow a macro nutrient diet for weight loss. Anyone who is looking to increase their endurance and strength, and improve their body composition for competitions—or just for life.
What Is Flexible Eating?
Flexible eating, or flexible dieting, is not just another weight loss program you will try—and fail. With flexible eating, you will change your habits and lifestyle—and you can be successful. Many people have issues with food. Some people overeat, while others under-eat. Others wonder just how many carbs and protein they should eat in a day. Traditional diets are all about deprivation. With flexible eating, no food is off limits. Anything can fit into your macros (within moderation)!
Why Do You Need a Coach?
You might be thinking that it would be pretty easy to just get your macros calculated—and run with the program. If you are the kind of person who is extremely self-motivated, that might work. But nothing beats having a coach for accountability. A coach will also provide you with the support necessary to ensure your success. We are available to you via text or email.
We’d love to have you become part of the FitFlex Family! You don’t need to do this alone!