These cupcakes are moist, delicious and best of all – macro friendly. Thanks to FitFlex client, Randi, for creating this recipe and sharing with us. Perfect for when you have a sweet tooth!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Kodiak Cake Cupcakes
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Flapjack & Waffle Mix 212 grams
- 1/4 cup PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter 24 grams
- 1/4 cup Stevia In The Raw 6 grams
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 30 grams
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter Baking Chips 45 grams
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners.
In a mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients (Kodiak Cake Mix, PB2, and Stevia).
Mix in the wet ingredients (Vanilla, Water, Egg) and stir until evenly mixed.
Fold in the Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter Chips.
Evenly fill the 12 cupcake liners.
Bake for 17 minutes.
Bakers tip: At 17 minutes, insert a toothpick in the center of a cupcake. If it comes out clean, then they are done.
Optional: Top with PB2 Icing. To create icing for one cupcake, mix 6 grams of PB2 and 1 packet of stevia with 2 tsp water. Spread on top of the cupcake.
Macros for 1 cupcake (no icing):